In order for everyone to have a relaxing and exciting time at our beach, please take notice of the following guidelines
- Pay attention to a conscious, reflective interaction with yourself, your fellow human beings and nature. If you feel unsafe in any way, our staff is there to help you at any time.
- Enjoy the festivity freely, but take care of yourselves and the people around you and ask questions if you feel that a person is not well.
- When you decide to go for a dip in the lake, please be aware of other swimmers and your personal state of being. Swimming is allowed until 20:00.
- Please follow the marked routing and respect nature as well as our neighbors when leaving the beach.
- You are free to go and explore our whole oasis. If you do, please be aware that there are other guests that are not attending the gathering and respect their safe space.
We are happy to have you dancing again after a long period of restrictions. Please follow the Corona regulations to make sure we can continue welcoming you:
- Wear a mask when you are not sitting down
- Bring a negative Corona test or proof of vaccination
- Use the hygiene stations that are provided
- Leave your details at the entrance, or even better, log in to the Luca app.
If we all take care of each other and our surroundings, we can look forward to a full summer of unforgettable experiences.